Hello! Welcome to our site.
UB city guide is a professional city tour guide service company located in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. UB city guide's mission is to provide informative, fun, safe services while saving time and frustrations for our customers.
Company is well-suited to fill all your tour needs in Ulaanbaatar. City guides are well-educated and fully fluent in both English and of course Mongolian. Guides can all drive and have late model cars, so you don't have to deal with taxi drivers who overcharge foreigners (up to 10X). Read more about our guides here.
Below are some of the services we can provide. To see our Ulaanbaatar tour packages click here.
- experience Mongolian life (visit ger districts, learn where the wealthy and middle class reside, explanation of nuances of everyday life, etc)
- historic site visits (Gandan monestary, Sukhbaatar Square, National History Museum, Zaisan Memorial, etc)
- visit to city's happening spots for foreigners (Grand Khaan, Strings, Oasis, Ikh Mongol, etc) or for Mongolians (Level, Metropolis, Face, etc)
- go shopping (State Dept Store, the grey markets, souvenirs, cashmere, etc)
- pick up from and drive to airport / train station / hotel / etc
- provide translation services
UB city guide is confident that all your tour needs can be met. Please contact us today. Please also visit our sister-website Terelj ROCKS, which specializes in one-day trips to Gorkhi-Terelj National Park from Ulaanbaatar.
Travel to & tour Ulaanbaatar with UB city guide. We are courteous, friendly, knowledgeable, and fun.
Contact us today!
Due to time differences (especially if you are coming from the Americas), best way to reach us is via email.
Email: info@UBcityguide.com | US: +1 (303) 945-3290 | Mongolia: +976 9910 2300